Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Questions and Ideas

Hello.

I have been browsing through the I-watch link and I didn't see much information regarding the security features the I-watch has connecting to the iPhone 6. How does the security feature work? Will the Apple Watch send an alarm if your iPhone 6 has been separated from you within a distance of 50-100 meters? "I could have left it on a train and I didn't realise until I noticed it wasn't in my bag when I got home". Does the Apple Watch connect with the app "Find iPhone"? If it does have an alarm feature, is it customisable? For example: It could be turned off and on at any time, distance settings before the alarm goes off? etc etc.

Also. I would like to ask if another feature would be available... Say that your friend is in a restaurant. I have no idea where the restaurant is!!! Could the Apple Watch detect where he is and instantly find me a route to his location? Not just by showing me a map, but also telling me where to walk in order to find him/her? If the watch doesn't provide such functionality, would it be able to connect it to my iPhone to do the job?

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 12:31 AM

3 replies

Apple Watch Questions and Ideas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.