Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

has not reached me the sms

has not reached me the sms with the code to reset my keychain iCloud.

IPad Air -OTHER, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 5:08 AM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2014 6:43 AM in response to coni chile

Hello coni chile

Check out the steps below to get the SMS to reset your iCloud keychain. The article will also have some additional support options for other issues with iCloud keychain as well.

Get help using iCloud Keychain

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4644

I'm not receiving the verification code via SMS.

1 Make sure that you have a strong cellular network connection on your phone.

2 Make sure that your phone number can receive SMS messages. You can do this by asking someone to send you a text message.

3 Make sure that the correct phone number is associated with your account:

iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Make sure the phone number under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.

OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Make sure the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.

4 If you can't access a device that has iCloud Keychain enabled, you can contact Apple Support and verify your identity to get help completing iCloud Keychain setup.

Regards,

-Norm G.

has not reached me the sms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.