Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where does the notification go when asked to buy something through family sharing if you don't respond right away?

WWhere does the notification go when asked to buy from a child if you don't answer it right away?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 11:07 AM

Welcome to the Apple community Andrea.

Have you tried the notification centre, swipe down from the top of the screen.

4 replies

Sep 26, 2015 12:47 PM in response to Winston Churchill

So I've been having this trouble for 6 months, and I thought it was fixed, but I still don't get the notifications. So I followed this thread today, and I went into my notifications but its not there. (it doesn't appear on my screen or in the notifications) where should I look next?

I've checked to be sure that my email address is correct in the profile and it is. I checked that I've turned on "ask to buy" and its on. So today I tried to get the Khan academy app on the little guys ipad and it went through "get" and my apple id password etc...it gets to "ask to buy"...we tap ask...but I never get the notification.

Where does the notification go when asked to buy something through family sharing if you don't respond right away?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.