Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8 - calendar crash on exchange account

HEllo

after ios 8 update on My IPad Air , i've a crash on calendar (exchange account) and crash is due to a presence of a meeting appointment sent from exchange .

with Fantastical 2 no crash

No crash also in days with normal activities.

UUpdate : calendar crash if i select The appointment , and for a second i can see on The right side The list of invited people and Then crash ...

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 5:01 AM

We are experiencing this problem too.

Within our support department, we've had three test users experience the problem. Two were using iPad Airs (Wi-Fi + Cellular) the other using an iPhone 5S. We've also received several calls from our customers that have experienced the same problem on their iPhones.

The mail profile being used is Exchange.

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2014 5:01 AM in response to sergioravazzoni

We are experiencing this problem too.

Within our support department, we've had three test users experience the problem. Two were using iPad Airs (Wi-Fi + Cellular) the other using an iPhone 5S. We've also received several calls from our customers that have experienced the same problem on their iPhones.

The mail profile being used is Exchange.

Feb 21, 2015 7:43 AM in response to sergioravazzoni

I also am having trouble with iPhone 5 (IOS 8.1.3) and the stock calendar app. When I click on the inbox, the app immediately closes. I have tried removing and reinstalling exchange and rebooting. Google Calendar appears to work OK.

I like the Calendar App but am afraid that I will have to abandon it for Fantastical or the new Outlook ap.

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

iOS 8 - calendar crash on exchange account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.