Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turkey Genius Bar

Hi, I'm Arif,

I'm using iPhone, Macbook Pro and iPad but I'll probably never buy any Apple product again just because of Genius Bar in Turkey.
I have a problem with my iPhone 5, power/sleep button doesn't work properly and it's not user's fault.
I can't even take a reservation on Genius Bar, when I call Apple Support they say same thing always 'You have to take a reservation on Genius Bar' and I feel like ripped off.

I love Apple and its products but in Turkey they have absolutely terrible support and service. I know u won't help but still I wanna declare my problem.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), iOS 8

Posted on Sep 18, 2014 3:19 PM

2 replies

Sep 18, 2014 4:04 PM in response to arifkart

arifkart

We are all users like you, not Apple. Not being familiar with Turkey, I am not sure whether the following is absolutely right

Support_Feedback seems like a place to start

After that action, past AppleStore Retail issues have received advice to start with contacting the Store Manager (get names, contact info).

We could write it off to culture differences, perhaps... but I am pretty sure that Apple would like for its brand to have consistency worldwide.

Locate the " Contact Us " link at the bottom right of every page for ways to further communicate with Apple.

CCC

Sep 18, 2014 4:12 PM in response to arifkart

If you don't like the service in your country, I would either speak with the manager of the store or contact Apple directly. When they tell you to make a reservation, tell them that is exactly what you are trying to avoid because they have not been helpful (or whatever the problem was). Here is the only store I found for Turkey:

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

Turkey Genius Bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.