Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autofill of multiple Usernames and Passwords no longer works in iOS 8

It used to be, on websites that required a Username and a Password in Mobile Safari, if you changed Usenames, it would automatically guess as I typed, the different name and then would allow you to "autofill" the UN and PW. Now this no longer occurs in Mobile Safari in iOS 8. It also frequently asks me over, if I change Usernames, whether it wants saved again. This has happened each time I change UN's. It appears some basic functionality has been lost here.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

iPad, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2014 5:03 PM

Yes, it is awful!!!

The last version of iOS 7 worked with 5S as smooth as pouring water from one glass to another 🙂 Now with iOS 8.0.2. when I have an incoming call and have to slide to right to answer, the ringing does not stop immediately after the slide but continues for about a half a second.

Moreover the Weather app no more provides further information such as humidity, feels like etc. when degrees are touched.

The above things make the use of iOS 8.0.2 annoying and the grand presentation of iOS 8 useless unfortunately.

Most of the new stuff in iOS 8 are good ideas, but previous functions must not be ruined.

At the end of the writing of my comment I noticed that the dictionary does not work properly either!!!(I tried to define a word, selecting it and choosing the option "define", but the Dictionary said there is no matching - I had to download the British dictionary; after that I wanted to define another word but it shown the definition for the first word). One of the best characteristics of Apple is that their producta are made for the end user - everything is set and ready to use. The issue with the definition is therefore a problem.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2014 5:03 PM in response to sfeite

Yes, it is awful!!!

The last version of iOS 7 worked with 5S as smooth as pouring water from one glass to another 🙂 Now with iOS 8.0.2. when I have an incoming call and have to slide to right to answer, the ringing does not stop immediately after the slide but continues for about a half a second.

Moreover the Weather app no more provides further information such as humidity, feels like etc. when degrees are touched.

The above things make the use of iOS 8.0.2 annoying and the grand presentation of iOS 8 useless unfortunately.

Most of the new stuff in iOS 8 are good ideas, but previous functions must not be ruined.

At the end of the writing of my comment I noticed that the dictionary does not work properly either!!!(I tried to define a word, selecting it and choosing the option "define", but the Dictionary said there is no matching - I had to download the British dictionary; after that I wanted to define another word but it shown the definition for the first word). One of the best characteristics of Apple is that their producta are made for the end user - everything is set and ready to use. The issue with the definition is therefore a problem.

Autofill of multiple Usernames and Passwords no longer works in iOS 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.