Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple site for drivers

Hi

Is there a site on Apple to get drivers for my Epson,I have been to printer and scanners there is nothing showing so I have clicked on the plus sign that takes me to add but there is nothing in there and I can't enter anything as the add sign is greyed out.

iPad, iOS 4.3.2, It is now iOS 6.1

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 9:07 AM

17 replies

Sep 19, 2014 10:22 AM in response to George Hilton

George your printer is either supported or not. Please read and follow Apple's instructions for adding a printer. You can find them by clicking Mac Basics: Printing in OS X

However you have not provided us any useful information, at a minimum we need to know the version of OS X installed and exactly which Epson printer you are attempting to add. Without these basics it's difficult at best to help you.

Sep 19, 2014 10:54 AM in response to George Hilton

You can also look to alternative sources such as the Gutenberg Foundation to see if there is printer driver available for that device. If it's an old AIO they you may want to consider replacing it. If Epson is like other printer/scanner firms they have no incentive to develop a driver for an older device. When a device is old they probably don't have the resources (manpower) available to work on them, they want their people focused on newer products.

Apple site for drivers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.