Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is "iCloud Photo Library" ?

I've been searching for the "iCloud Photo Library" since I updated my iPad to iOS 8, yesterday. No matter where I look and what I try, I just can't find the "iCloud Photo Library". I was looking forward to getting these 4,000 photos off my iPad and safely stored inside the "iCloud Photo Library" for safekeeping and easy access.

Can anyone tell me where to find it, so I can clear out these 4,000 photos?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 9:57 AM

It was removed from the initial iOS 8 release and demoted to a beta application that is supposed to be included in an iOS 8 update in October. See http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/12/apple-demotes-icloud-photo-library-beta/.

6 replies

Nov 28, 2015 7:42 AM in response to row6

You're welcome.

iCloud.com doesn't work very well on an iOS device. You'll find, for example, that some of the touch screen functionality won't work. You can give it a try though by launching Safari on your iPad and going to iCloud.com as before. When you get to the "set up iCloud screen" as before, tap the share button on the upper right (box with upward pointing arrow), then scroll the bottom row of options to the right and tap "Request Desktop Site" (see image below). That should bring you to the normal login screen.

User uploaded file

Where is "iCloud Photo Library" ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.