Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waiting for Beats Studio Wireless update to resolve audio lag when watching videos.

I sold my Beats Studio headphones and bought Beats Studio Wireless primarily for watching movies on my computer and not having my baby grab the cords. I was instantly disappointed because the audio and video don't sync up...it's a very annoying amount of lag. Beats told me Apple was working on an update. Anyone have an idea when this will occur or do I need to return the headphones. By the way, please don't respond with different ways about how to encode the movies, what players I'm using and what the movie format is. I shouldn't haven't to be a technician to enjoy wireless audio with a $379 pair of headphones. I just them to work.

Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 2:34 PM

6 replies

Feb 1, 2015 1:26 PM in response to ejc75

I want to buy a pair of beats studio wireless headphones, but I will not buy them unless and until they fix the video-audio sync issue. In the meantime, I am researching other bluetooth headphones -- if I find another brand that has fixed the issue, then I will buy them instead. I agree -- it is beyond ridiculous that they are charging $379 for a paid of headphones that do not work. Laughable, actually.

Jul 24, 2015 2:17 AM in response to ejc75

I was told that updating my Wireless Studio Beats at http://www.beatsbydre.com/updater.html would fix the problem. Except that my cans were already on the most recent firmware, so I still have a huge audio lag when watching videos. Apple - you have to fix the problem. Watching movies on a 5 hour flight with lagging audio, after spending $380, is unacceptable.

Waiting for Beats Studio Wireless update to resolve audio lag when watching videos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.