Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 ring/silent switch not working

The ring/silent switch on the left side of my iphone 6 is stuck in silent mode and when I try to switch it into ring mode it doesn't stick and just springs back down. Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 2:39 PM

95 replies

Dec 12, 2017 9:19 PM in response to jeboody

Been told by Apple roady that once the newer one comes out yours has been paid for. And it’s time for a new IPhone. I love IPhones yet from what I’ve heard supporting the facts, that will only lloose the most devoted Apple products purchasers. Hey maybe at 39 I’m not the targeted purchaser so only the future will tell.

Jan 25, 2018 6:45 AM in response to isaiahfromgreenfield

isaiahfromgreenfield wrote:

My problem is that no matter how many times I switch it to silent it goes right back to ringer. Anyone know how to fix it without going to the Apple store?

I suggest going to the beginning of this thread and start reading. Quite a few people have fixed this issue easily, and they've all explained how they did it.

Iphone 6 ring/silent switch not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.