Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuttering and Lag iPhone 6

Hey

I received my iPhone 6 plus today and it seems to keep lagging and stuttering in menu transitions and games a lot. It is supposed to be faster than my 5S and iPad Air, and benchmarks say it is, but both devices beat the 6 plus hands down.

Anyone else noticed this?

adam

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2014 1:26 PM

Same situation here...

i switched from an iPhone 5S with iOS 7.1.2 (super fast, 0 lags or micro lags) to a lagging iPhone 6 (lags in home scrolling, list scrolling for example settings and in almost all apps)....it's an incredible situation, i never had an iPhone with all these lags...

9 replies

Dec 25, 2014 12:42 AM in response to AllenXu

Hi AllenXu,

I've been having the same issues with my 6 plus, which is maybe a month old now. Have you found anything that helps? I did a clean restore and it's still there. I did the home+power button reset just now, it may have helped a bit, but not really. I want to switch out this particular iphone with another and see if it's still there, ugh. I'd love to hear if you or anyone has found a solution!

Stuttering and Lag iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.