Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus camera not working

My camera on my 6 Plus is not working. Even after the five hours of setting it up... It looks like it is taking a picture and a little thumbnail goes into the corner but then the corner thumbnail will not go to a preview of the photo. Going through the now horrible photos app doesn't help, either. No photos there, anywhere, except for 6 photos from 3 years ago from one of my old iPhones. Anyone else having this issue?

I tried re-restoring but no luck.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 3:30 PM

6 replies

Oct 2, 2014 8:02 AM in response to ronarchy

I had this same problem - blank camera.. though the front one could be coaxed to work after a few taps of the control.. The phone had a few other weird issues as well.. hanging on the screen orientation rotate and an iCloud backup that hung after 48 hours..

I set up a genius bar appointment and they gave me a new phone. this one works flawlessly... I think they had a bad batch or something..

iPhone 6 Plus camera not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.