Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone 6 box blank?

Received my iPhone 6 Gold today. First thing I noticed is the outside of the box is blank. There is no picture, just a space where one should be.

I know this may seem petty, but for £600 I expect everything to be perfect, including the box. Can I get another box?

In the future when I want to sell my phone a potential buyer may think the phone is dodgy as the box is substandard.

Posted on Sep 20, 2014 3:54 AM

19 replies

Sep 22, 2014 6:42 AM in response to ymv13

I got 2 pre-ordered iPhone 6 phones delivered Friday the 19th, both from AT&T and both with white boxes. I assume that because they were shipped before the 19th in order for me to get them in time, they used white boxes. Or maybe they just had a printing problem with the boxes and didn't want to hold up shipment just because of that.

Sep 22, 2014 10:20 PM in response to Sphbecker

i believe starting iPhone 6 and 6+, apple start not to print the phone image outside the box, just the text iPhone 6 or iphone 6 plus. if you pay attention, even the manual guide is also not printing with colourful iPhone image. i think it might because of apple wanna start to use less ink or something for more environmental friendly stuffs.

your box is normal, all iPhone 6 and 6 plus is like that.

Why is my iPhone 6 box blank?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.