7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2006 2:00 PM by AWooll
.:zac:. Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
please help me anyone, I was charging my ipod nano on a gecko car charger for ipod nano, it got hot and made a burning smell so i unplugged it and used it til that night it was flat the next day i plugged it in the computer and it will not turn on at all or charge! It wont do anything, ive tried resetting it heaps...this is the 2nd nano i have had to trade in on warranty...please help, will i be able to trade it in again, the 1st nano was purchased in Apple Centre Ivanhoe, Melbourne australia on saturday 2nd september 2006 and traded because faulty on 14 september 2006, i have both receipts HELP ME IM SAD IM ONLY 14!

Compaq Evo   Windows XP   NEED HELP PLEASE!