Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I upload photos from a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS19?

Trying to upload photos from my Panasonic camera to my Mac iOS10.5.8 laptop. No problem in my iMac desktop because I can insert chip, but there's no place for chips in laptop. No help from Panasonic yet. Thanks for any help.

Posted on Sep 20, 2014 7:41 PM

4 replies

Sep 23, 2014 1:02 PM in response to braden85

Thanks, Braden. My problem is the camera icon doesn't show up anywhere... desktop or iPhoto. iPhoto acts as if it's not there. I can't upgrade my os because I won't be able to use some softwear that won't work on newer versions. This is the only Mac I have that will run it. I can't get any info from Panasonic about softwear needed for a Mac. They only give help for PC's and Windows. No softwear came with the camera except the manual in PDF. Panasonic should have the answer, but I've been waiting for days with no response.

Thanks for your help, but I guess I have to wait for Panasonic to reply.

Sep 23, 2014 1:59 PM in response to Marjorie Arciniega

Hi again Marjorie Arciniega,

Have you tried using Image Capture to access these photos from your camera?

Image Capture: Transfer images and other items from your device

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17894

If it is still not recognized, try the steps found in the following article about dealing with a camera that is not recognized by Final Cut Pro:

Final Cut Pro X: If your camera or device isn’t recognized

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12744

1. If you still can’t import media after checking the items above, try the following:
    • Turn the device off and on again.
    • Disconnect the cable from both the device and the computer, and then reconnect it.
    • Quit and then reopen Final Cut Pro.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Try using a different cable.
    • Try using a different computer with Final Cut Pro installed.
    • If you’re using a file-based camcorder, use the Finder to copy the mounted volume to a local disk. Then open the files in Final Cut Pro in the same way that you open an archive.

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Braden

How can I upload photos from a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS19?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.