Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the "download all" button for itunes music

So... trying to re download all of my purchased music from my itunes account onto my new iphone 6, however, when i go into itunes store then purchased, the bit where it should have "all music" is gone so i can't go into it and hit the "download all" button, i'm certainly not going to sit there like an idiot one by one pressing the cloud of the hundreds of songs i have on my purchased account. If there is a setting that is preventing it from showing or a different way i can simply and easily download all of my purchased from itunes would be FANTASTIC. Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8, "download all" button in itunes

Posted on Sep 20, 2014 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 12:38 AM

Hello Heidi,

Unfortunately, there is no "Download All" button, but you could download all albums/songs of an artist. Just open the Music app, then open the artist tab and then click the little cloud icon.

Best regards,

David

3 replies

Sep 21, 2014 12:53 AM in response to david.menzel

not on my phone there isn't, but my sister and i both bought an iphone 6 yesterday and her iphone has the option, mine doesn't, that's why i assumed there was a setting somewhere that allowed it to show. Her phone you go to itunes ap> more> purchased> music> then you get to the bit where it has all of the music, at the top of her phone she has "recently purchased" and "all music" when you go into "all music" it has a download all button!!! with my phone, it has not got the "all music" it only has the "recently purchased" they are both brand new iphone 6 with no data yet on them. I'm confused as to why hers has the function and mine doesn't. There must be a setting somewhere but i've looked and looked and there's nothing. I literally have THOUSANDS of songs, this would take me forever to go into every album. Irony has it that my sisters only has about 300 songs and go figure hers is the one that can download all 😟

Where is the "download all" button for itunes music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.