Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had 2 x £10.99 bank debits from itunes. How do I fund out what these were for (we havent purchased anything)? And stop it happening again (i cant find ' manage subscriptions' either)?

I had 2 x £10.99 bank debits from itunes. How do I fund out what these were for (we havent purchased anything)? And stop it happening again (I cant find ' manage subscriptions' either)?

iPad, iOS 7.1.2, iPad mini

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 1:25 AM

1 reply

Sep 21, 2014 1:46 AM in response to whitebenson

You can view your account's purchase history via your computer's iTunes : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store

On your iPad you can view the last 90 days purchases (and optionally contact iTunes Support if you have a problem with a purchase) via http://reportaproble.apple.com

Does anything show there ?

The manage subscriptions section will only show if you have subscriptions : Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions

I had 2 x £10.99 bank debits from itunes. How do I fund out what these were for (we havent purchased anything)? And stop it happening again (i cant find ' manage subscriptions' either)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.