Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY CANT I GET HOTMAIL

ya why is my iphone4 not working with hotmail.com and not ringing all the time works when it wants too

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 12:02 PM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2014 11:41 AM in response to the1andonlyshadow

Hey the1andonlyshadow,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are havign trouble with mail and with the phone ringing. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

iOS: Troubleshooting Mail

First, try these basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Tap Safari and load a webpage. If you can load a webpage, then your device has Internet access. If you can't load a webpage, check your Wi-Fi connection or try a different Internet connection:Log in to your email provider's website to make sure that the account is active and the password is correct.
    • Try a different Wi-Fi connection.
    • If your iOS device has an active cellular data plan, tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn off Wi-Fi.
    • If the affected email account is provided by your Internet provider, see if your issue is resolved while connected to your home Wi-Fi network.*
  2. Make sure your settings are correct using Mail Settings Lookup.
  3. Restart your iOS device.
  4. Delete the affected email account from your device.
    1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    2. Tap the affected email account.
    3. Tap Delete Account.
    4. Add your account again.

iPhone: No ring or sound from built-in speaker

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

WHY CANT I GET HOTMAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.