Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard click sound issue in iphone 6

Hi,

Is someone facing the keyboard clicks volume issue? For my phone its very low. Does anyone know how to increase the keyboard click volume on phone?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 12:12 PM

25 replies

Dec 19, 2017 12:49 AM in response to @nkit

I’ve noticed it happens after playing music or a video or a notification just simply any other type of sound that is not the keyboard click. Hopefully will be fixed with upcoming iOS updates. But for now just hard resetting your iPhone will help. I thought it was a problem with my phone but I just got the 8 plus and still same problem so it’s a software problem.

Oct 19, 2014 4:14 AM in response to @nkit

OK one thing I have figured out.

If you go to

Settings > Sounds > Change with Buttons > ON

Then go into the Notes app and click away. While you're clicking, toggle the volume rocker on the side of the phone up and down and you will notice there is a change in volume of the clicking sound.

So apparently the volume is changeable, but for me, it's just not loud enough to a desired volume.

There are times when the audios overlap, for instance, the keyboard clicking sound and message arrive notification, and for that split second the keyboard click volume is super loud. I wish the setting could adjust the keyboard click volume all the way up to that volume.

I just checked with my ipad and the iphone 6 plus that I have is just a tad bit quieter. Understandable, since the speaker of the phone is probably smaller than the ipad's, but still left with wanting a bit more volume.

Hope this helps 🙂

Jul 8, 2015 3:32 PM in response to @nkit

At least you can find an authorized service to resolve that ! issue...In Kuwait, difficult to believe in, there is no authorized apple service center !!

resellers are giving a stupid answer "noo....it's normal"...you are paying a fortune for the device and you should run after forums ! etc...!shame on you Apple !

keyboard click sound issue in iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.