Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My security questions won't show up.

I'm trying to buy an album, and iTunes asked me to answer my security questions. I tried answering them multiple times, but I couldn't remember the answers. I eventually got a warning saying that my account would be locked if I answered wrong the next time, so I decided to reset the questions. After I reset them, I went back onto iTunes to try again but now the questions won't show up at all, so I can't answer them. Please help!

HP Envy 15-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 12:01 PM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2014 11:42 AM in response to Beckster647

Hello Beckster647,

After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help in this situation. It contains a number of troubleshooting steps and helpful advice concerning account issues:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you can't reset your security questions

Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:

• You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
  • You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.

A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,
BobbyD

My security questions won't show up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.