Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why won't my iCloud let me sign in

after getting a new iPhone I wanted all my information transferred over but when I try to sign into my iCloud it says my password is incorrect even though I am positive it is correct. the at&t employee said it was probably because my Apple ID has a separate email from my iCloud account. if anyone can help me please do, this makes no sense to me.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 6:02 PM

3 replies

Sep 23, 2014 2:31 PM in response to jacklana

Hi jacklana,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re running into an issue logging into iCloud with your Apple ID. The article linked below provides a lot of great information and troubleshooting suggestions that'll resolve most issues like this.

iCloud: Account troubleshooting

I receive an “authentication failed” message when I try to sign in with my Apple ID during iCloud account setup on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com), click “Manage your Apple ID,” and try to sign in with your Apple ID. If you are unable to sign in, follow the steps provided there to reset your Apple ID account password.

I hope this helps.

-Jason

why won't my iCloud let me sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.