Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Playlist does not sync fully with IOS8 on my 5S phone....

I use ITunes to sort my music playlist, since updating to IOS8 it does not sync fully with IOS8 on my 5S phone....

some songs are synced however many are shaded grey on ITunes and does not sync!!!

Yes all songs are downloaded on ITunes and stored on laptop.

advice please?

Cheers

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 10:06 PM

18 replies

Sep 22, 2014 6:09 AM in response to geoffoster

Yes - I have this issue too and been trying to find a solution. I use my playlist when on the road and don't want to use all my cellular data. I have all my songs on my iTunes and in my playlist and won't totally move it to my iphone when I sync it. Please if anyone has advice or know how to fixed this issue.

Thank you!

I also have an iPhone 5s, IOS8.

Sep 22, 2014 8:19 AM in response to geoffoster

I just notice my iTunes on my MAC has a new update so once I updated it and now was able to sync to my iphone and seems all the songs and my playlist are on there. I thought I did the latest update of iTunes last week (when ios8 came out) but maybe it didn't install or there was another new update that fixed the problem. Make sure you get the latest version of iTunes and see if that fixed the problem. It did for me.

Sep 29, 2014 8:05 AM in response to geoffoster

I am having a similar issue.. When iTunes syncs with my iPhone 5, it shows that it is transferring my songs to my phone. However, when I go to play them from the phone, it will pop up with a red circle with a red square inside and nothing will play. Out of 5400 songs, only about 100 will sync. I have tried using the "add to my iPhone" function which works for one sync cycle. After that, the music is once again removed.. It's driving me crazy!!

Itunes Playlist does not sync fully with IOS8 on my 5S phone....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.