Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After IOS 8 update,all the Deleted Pictures can be seen in instagram when uploading.

I recently updated my Iphone 5S to the latest update of IOS 8. After the update , when i am uploading a picture in instagram, I can see that all the photos including the ones which i have deleted earlier can be seen in it, but it is not shown in the photos folder of the phone.
😟

What could be the problem? Can some one help me out in fixing this issue?

Your earliest reply would be much appreciated. 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 10:59 PM

8 replies

Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM in response to rands80

I am experiencing tons of duplicates in my "Recently Added" within Instagram, too. It's not happening with ALL photos, but all my most recent (few weeks or so). Have you gotten any feedback or advice on this? I submitted a bug report to Instagram. It doesn't happen in any other apps (Twitter, for example) or in the phone's camera roll itself. JUST in Instagram.

After IOS 8 update,all the Deleted Pictures can be seen in instagram when uploading.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.