Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change email address on iPod Touch

How can I change email address on my iPod Touch? I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer.

Thanks for any help!😕

Sharyn~

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 11:46 PM

4 replies

Sep 21, 2014 11:49 PM in response to spellbound

Change it where/how ? If you want to update the primary email address on your account then tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and log into the account, you should be able to update the primary email address on your account's page. If you want to log out of the account then tap on the id and log out and you can then log in with a different account.

Sep 22, 2014 12:22 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks for your answer, but my problem is a little different. I changed my email address online at my iTunes Store. The problem is that the new address does not show up on my iPod Touch. When I try and update my apps, it asks me for the password for the old email address, and I don't remember what it was, so I am unable to update my apps. When I do as you suggest, it still asks me for the old email password, even though I have changed it online.

Sep 22, 2014 12:29 AM in response to spellbound

You updated the primary email address on your existing account, you didn't create a new account ?

Tap on your at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app (or in Settings > iTunes & App Store) and you should get a popup with a series of options - tap 'sign out' to log out of the account and then log back in with the updated version of your account so as to 'refresh' the account on it

Change email address on iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.