Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've problem with credit card on my Apple ID

Right now I'm living in Japan but normally using my Thai Apple ID. Just a few days ago, Apple ID ask me to verify my account but I can't verify because it has some issue with my Thai credit card which I always use with this ID.

I've checked my credit card status with bank in Thailand even on my paypal and the status is normal.

The question is how apple will solve this issue for me. I can't purchase any iDevice application even on Mac using this ID right now and also can't call to Apple support Thailand number because it can't be called from my mobile phone in Japan.

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 2:31 AM

3 replies

Sep 22, 2014 3:05 AM in response to dribder

You have to be in a country to use its store (you are violating the store's terms by trying to use the Thai store whilst in Japan) - if you are in Japan then you can only use the Japan store, and you will need a Japan billing address on your account (you won't be able to use your Thai card whilst in Japan).

Changing country on an account : Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account.

(For info these are user-to-user forums, you are not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.)

Sep 22, 2014 3:24 AM in response to King_Penguin

I'm here only a short period(will go back end of this year) and I use this Thai ID for long time with all of my applications since iPhone3G and now I have more than 300 applications on my iPhone with Thai ID (also Mac applications). My Apple ID just have issue with my credit card that I need to recall the normal status back.

I have Japan ID charged with app store card which I use to buy applications here. But how about my Thai ID with my Thai credit card which I normally use?

This mean every time for traveler, they have to change the store and credit card even finally they will be at home country?

Another thing, I can't find the forum about Apple ID in the community and I'm sorry for this.

I think I will not use this community anymore because it's not really help directly to the problem. I will try to find another way.

Thank you very much

Sep 22, 2014 3:43 AM in response to dribder

When you are back in Thailand you can see if you have the same problem with your Thai account - whilst you are in Japan you can't use that account (that is in store's terms which you agreed to), if you try to use it then potentially the account could be permanently disabled.

For travelling yes, if you go to other countries then you can only use the store in the country that you are in.

I've problem with credit card on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.