Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LG HBS-730 Bluetooth Issues

I have an iPhone 5 which I just upgraded to iOS 8. I just received a pair of the LG HBS-730 headphones. They paired fine with my iPhone and all the buttons work as expected. Music plays just fine through the headphones. When I get a phone call, the headphones handle the call fine. Mic pickup is great. But when the call is completed and I try to return to my music, the music plays out of the iPhone speakers. The headset is still paired to the phone because when I press the call button on the headphones it turns on Siri, but there is seemingly no way to get the music back to streaming through the headphones without forgetting the device and re-pairing it. Anyone else have this problem? LG support was absolutely no help whatsoever.

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 8:44 AM

3 replies

Sep 24, 2014 9:07 AM in response to brenden dv

Thank you for the suggestion but this is not a problem with any of my other bluetooth headphones. I have a cheap knock off brand of the LG design and it works just fine. I don't think this is an issue with the phone. I am pretty sure this is an issue with the hardware. I'm sending the unit back and will think twice about purchasing LG products given that this didn't work right out of the box.

Sep 25, 2014 7:41 PM in response to amarks94070

Hi, I just got my iPhone 6 today & I am unable to pair my LG 750 Bluetooth headphones with it. I am unable to see any Bluetooth device..The wheel next to DEVICE label is continuously spinning when Bluetooth is turned ON. It's not been able to detect any of the Bluetooth device near by where as my iPhone 4S is currently shows the following devices Bop 2.0, Bose Mini Sound, JBL FLIP, LG HBS750 (My LG device), ,ZS-BTY50/52/.....

Please help me if anyone knows the fix for this problems.

LG HBS-730 Bluetooth Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.