Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen will not rotate after iOS8

Screen will not rotate after iOS8...

iPhone 5c and 5s here. After the update, my screen will not rotate when holding from landscape mode. I do this to text as I am holding with two hands and press the home/standby to open but screen is stuck in original portrait mode. Usually with the older firmware, it will sense the orientation being held and rotates accordingly. In order to fix this, I'd have to rotate upright to portrait then again rotate back to landscape for it to work. Makes me feel like I'm holding a steering wheel and turn. This goes for everything I view on the screen.

Keyboard keeps on launching when scrolling a web page at initial launch...

Whenever I launch a page and set my finger to scroll, the keyboard launches and magnify the screen texts. For some reason it thinks I wanted to type instead of scrolling the screen. This is also a problem I have with my iPad, where it would freeze most of the time.

<Re-Titled By Host>

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, Weather App not displaying extras

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 2:45 PM

16 replies

Sep 22, 2014 5:19 PM in response to iSpend

I have 2 bugs with ios8. I upgraded on an iPhone 5 without any issues.

Backup

I backed up up my phone before upgrade to ios8 without any issues. After upgrade my phone will not backup

i I have the 25 GB cloud with 8 GB available. It says I don't have enough space for a backup. It says I need an additional 6.2 GB more to backup. Why do I have to upgrade to a 200 GB plan to backup 16 GB of data?

Family Sharing

I am trying to setup Family Sharing. It says "adult Family member required". I am the adult 8 have an iTunes account and a current credit card on file. Why the error?

Oct 1, 2014 3:08 PM in response to iSpend

Same here on 5s. Screen rotation has been horrible since upgrading to ios8. I thoughr it would be fixed in 8.1-8.2 update, but the horribly slow screen rotation still exists on 8.2.

THe he screen rotation was butter smoooh and responsive in ios7, PLEAS FIX APPLE.

#ios8screenrotation #ios8 #screenrotation #ios8bug

Screen will not rotate after iOS8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.