Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to accept a facetime call, right after I "accept" the call is terminated. Similarly on outgoing facetime calls. I am running OS X 10.6.8 on an iMac. Any suggestions?

When I try to accept a facetime call, right after I "accept", the call is terminated. Similarly on outgoing facetime calls, except if person is not available for facetime. I am running OS x 10.6.8. (Facetime 1.0.3 (167)) Any suggestions?

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.6.8), Facetime issue

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 3:07 PM

6 replies

Sep 24, 2014 11:23 PM in response to Lanny

Hi Lanny,

Thanks for your help! I am hoping your answer is the solution I need. I am not sure how to get to the screenshot you gave me?

With facetime on when I go to software updates, I am told after some checking that I don't need any updates. In the App store there is a facetime for 0.99 but there is no version specified. So how do I upgrade my facetime version?

When I try to accept a facetime call, right after I "accept" the call is terminated. Similarly on outgoing facetime calls. I am running OS X 10.6.8 on an iMac. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.