Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hack alert! Apple icloud email

The below email appears to be a Phishing email....

Apple Support <clients.au@icloud.com>👿

We're constantly working to make our clients safer and our services more convenient for our customers. Your account has been frozen temporarily in order to protect it

The account will continue to be frozen until it is approved And Validated . Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again.

Wondering why you got this email? It's sent when someone adds or changes a contact email address in your account. If you didn't do this, don't worry. Your email address cannot be used as a contact address in your ID without your verification.

Sincerely

Customer Support

there is a confirm now button.😕😠 DON'T CLICK THE LINK!

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 4:19 PM

You are correct.

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to report the phishing attempt to Apple.

mailto:reportphishing@apple.com

The link below has information to help identify fraudulent emails.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4933

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2014 4:19 PM in response to All Appled

You are correct.

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to report the phishing attempt to Apple.

mailto:reportphishing@apple.com

The link below has information to help identify fraudulent emails.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4933

Feb 24, 2015 10:08 PM in response to stedman1

Greetings

Sir

I have a an IPHONE 5S (I.O.S. 8.1.3) and having icloud account KRISSH4880@YAHOO.CO.IN But now I cant access it. because some body have hack it and chance the password as well as security question. So it very difficult to me retrieve my account, if there is any possible to retrieve my account or delete completely from my iphone please do let me know.

Your quick action will be highly appreciated

Thanks

RAkesh Rohilla

Hack alert! Apple icloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.