Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Car Bluetooth pairing problem

Since upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS8 unable to pair my phone with car's Bluetooth. ( 2014Acura TSX ) Phone "sees" the car and visa versa but all calls outgoing and incoming are through the iPhone and not car speakers. Did not have that problem prior to "upgrading from iOS7. Tried repairing phone - no luck. Any suggestions?

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 5:25 PM

I found this in another forum:

Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

• This will reset all network settings including: previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords, recently used Bluetooth accessories, VPN, and APN settings.

Once this is done - then delete the pairing from your iphone and then pair your phone to your car again.

Going to try this first thing tomorrow.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2014 5:25 PM in response to Hank97

I found this in another forum:

Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

• This will reset all network settings including: previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords, recently used Bluetooth accessories, VPN, and APN settings.

Once this is done - then delete the pairing from your iphone and then pair your phone to your car again.

Going to try this first thing tomorrow.

Car Bluetooth pairing problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.