Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

it keeps on saying print job was not accepted

I kept on trying to print out my project from school on pages but it kept saying print job was not accepted. What do I do?

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2014 2:21 PM

Hey mellyk99,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are having trouble printing. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

Troubleshooting printer issues in OS X

1. Use Software Update to find and install the latest available updates. If an update is installed, see if the issue persists.
  2. Open the Print & Scan pane or Print & Fax (Snow Leopard) pane in System Preferences.
  3. Delete the affected printer, then add the printer again.

If the issue persists, try these additional steps:

1. Reset the printing system, then add the printer again.
  2. If the issue still persists, reset the printing system again. Download and install your printer's drivers. Then, add the printer again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2014 2:21 PM in response to mellyk99

Hey mellyk99,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are having trouble printing. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

Troubleshooting printer issues in OS X

1. Use Software Update to find and install the latest available updates. If an update is installed, see if the issue persists.
  2. Open the Print & Scan pane or Print & Fax (Snow Leopard) pane in System Preferences.
  3. Delete the affected printer, then add the printer again.

If the issue persists, try these additional steps:

1. Reset the printing system, then add the printer again.
  2. If the issue still persists, reset the printing system again. Download and install your printer's drivers. Then, add the printer again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

it keeps on saying print job was not accepted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.