Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to upgrade to iTunes 11.4 and get an error message that says " iTunes has an invalid signature. It will not be installed" How do I fix that?

I am trying to upgrade to iTunes 11.4 on my Windows7 PC and get an error message that says " iTunes has an invalid signature. It will not be installed" How do I fix that?

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 5:10 PM

3 replies

Sep 24, 2014 2:02 PM in response to curliejo

Hi curliejo,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

In your situation I would recommend the steps in the following article for troubleshooting iTunes. It may be necessary to completely remove and reinstall iTunes in this situation. Be sure to remove all of the components with iTunes in the correct order as outlined in the article before installing fresh.

Issues installing iTunes or QuickTime for Windows

Have a great day,

Joe

Sep 26, 2014 2:17 AM in response to AppleJoe

i followed all the steps to the letter on my pc then got my 4s to to start the restore process only for it to suddenly cut out and now it goes from the charging icon to the start up icon but then cuts out before it actually starts .... its been repeating this cycle all day and I cant sync it with iTunes , no matter how long I leave it on charge it wont turn on and its been carrying on with the same thing for well over 12 hours but unfortunately now it seems completely fried and wont show any signs ..... what can I do besides spend money ??? struggling single dad and cant afford much at all .... HELP !!!!!!!

I am trying to upgrade to iTunes 11.4 and get an error message that says " iTunes has an invalid signature. It will not be installed" How do I fix that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.