Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6 control center not pulling up

I have an iPhone 6 and the control center almost never allows me to pull it up from the bottom of the screen. I have tried all settings turning them on and off. Restarting, everything I can think off with no luck. Sometimes works but more often not working than actually working. anyone else? Any ideas to fix?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 22, 2014 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2017 3:27 PM

Thanks! I put too much pressure on my phone then I read your very helpful response! "Try resting a finger on the home key (don't click it) and then swiping up..." works every time!! Just be gentle & it will be nice ;-)

11 replies

Sep 22, 2014 9:27 PM in response to araulie

I'm having this same issue on my iPhone 6. I can't seem to consistently pull up the control center from the bottom. I've never really had an issue with this as I've always used this feature once it's been introduced in previous iphone versions.

I noticed that it is equally difficult to bring the notification down. Also, it seems it's dependent on the app that is being used at the moment. I find it particularly difficult when I am reading a book and try bring the control center up. Anyone else having issues with this?

Sep 22, 2014 6:44 PM in response to araulie

Not sure if this is your first iPhone or if you have something different going on with the iPhone 6, but just in case you aren't already aware, the main "trick" to open Control Center is to start the upward swipe from below the bottom of the screen. Also, there options in Settings > Control Center regarding whether it is available from the lock screen and from within apps.

Sep 22, 2014 6:50 PM in response to FoxFifth

TThanks for the reply but I have tried everything. It will work one minute with a simple swipe up from the home screen but then like now it does not work at all. I try and swipe up and nothing. It happened earlier today so I restarted the device and it worked and then after awhile it does not work again. I made sure all control center setting are on.

Iphone6 control center not pulling up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.