Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone asks me to enter an apple ID for an email address that no longer exists. It won't let me delete the old account. How do I login under my new apple ID and email address

my iphone asks me to enter an apple ID for an email address that no longer exists. It won't let me delete the old account. How do I login under my new apple ID and email address

Posted on Sep 23, 2014 2:46 AM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2014 7:17 AM in response to peterkellygolf

Hello peterkellygolf,

I'm not sure where you are seeing the prompt for your older Apple ID, but there are several articles about changing the ID.

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud

And here's a good one for all the places you may need to change it.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Nubz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.