Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS8 Updated: Extremely poor network

Hello:

I use 2G service from my operator. I have also installed network booster in my terrace and a repeater in my place with window antenna's on all my rooms. This gives me excellent coverage, voice signal.

Now, I updated to iOS8 and I face problem with my network signal. I do not get the Edge service nor the network signal strength is at the lowest level. This makes me difficult to even receive alls, drop calls and extremely poor signal all through my rooms. I contacted Apple support. They claim that the iOS8 primary network that it address is LTE and hence if my operator does not provide LTE, it would try the next level as 3G and since I do not have 3G (nor my operator provides 3G), I am not getting any signal at the moment. Apple support person advised me to talk to my operator to remove the patch on their network to enable me to use their 2G service. When i contact my operator (in Mumbai), they say they have nothing to on this issue, nor they have any 'network patch'.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue please ?

Thanks

Badri (***********)

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Posted on Sep 23, 2014 1:44 AM

There are no replies.

iOS8 Updated: Extremely poor network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.