Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please can someone help with a problem syncing my iPhone 4 to Outlook

Hi all,

Since obtaining my iPod and my iPhone 4, they have been happily syncing with my Outllook profile on my home PC. I use outlook top organise my contacts, calendar and notes which is what is synced between devices. Earlier this year my hard drive crashed on my PC rendering this facility useless. I have now bought a new laptop and have set up my Outlook profile on that. However, now that it is set up and I connect my iPhone/iPod to the laptop, it will not sync between the Outlook profile and the device. I have succeeded in backing up my devices to the laptop and even (eventually) upgrading the IOS on my iPhone to version 7. But I am still unable to get the sync working. I obviously have more data on my iPhone than in the Outlook, so do not wish to wipe the phone and sync from Outlook.

I have read on here that the Outlook profile has to be set to default, which I have already done. Any assistance with this would be gratefully received 🙂

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 23, 2014 9:09 AM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2014 10:21 AM in response to TheAxeman69

Hello there, TheAxeman69.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some great, in-depth recommendations for troubleshooting sync issues with Outlook:

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2776

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheeers,

Pedro.

Please can someone help with a problem syncing my iPhone 4 to Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.