Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

quicktime folder access via ios

I uploaded a video to my quicktime folder via iCloud.com. How do I access this via my iOS device? If I can't access it via my iOS device, what is the purpose of this folder?

Posted on Sep 23, 2014 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 6:17 AM

Hi prk72,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are referring to a folder located within the iCloud Drive section on the iCloud website. iCloud Drive is a new service offered with iOS 8. I believe the iCloud Drive FAQ attached below will help answer your questions about iCloud Drive and the services it provides.

iCloud Drive FAQ

Have a great day,

Joe

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2014 6:17 AM in response to prk72

Hi prk72,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are referring to a folder located within the iCloud Drive section on the iCloud website. iCloud Drive is a new service offered with iOS 8. I believe the iCloud Drive FAQ attached below will help answer your questions about iCloud Drive and the services it provides.

iCloud Drive FAQ

Have a great day,

Joe

Apr 19, 2015 6:04 AM in response to AppleJoe

Why did you bother to answer? Do you really consider what you said as an answer to this question? Many of us have this problem accessing our video files on our devices via iCloud drive. Even the video I record via my iPhone cannot be saved on iCoulddrive. It is complicated to use QuickTime folder. I still have to use OneDrive for this reason. Please make it easier, or simply do not respond if you don't know the answer!

quicktime folder access via ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.