Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection issues iPhone 6 plus

I Can not get my iPhone 6 plus to connect to my car via Bluetooth, however my iPhone 5s and 4 s connect fine.

any ideas?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8, Car connection issues

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 3:00 AM

29 replies

Sep 26, 2014 12:28 PM in response to Schembrirg

Last time I contributed to this discussion, my posts were deleted and I was banned to log in. I was informed by e-mail, that it contained rants and complaints, that were not constructive. So here I go constructive!!!

Beyond any doubt there is a real issue of bluetooth car handsfree failures AFTER upgrading to iOS8. I was stupid enough to upgrade so soon. No I can not call from my cars system. I read the whole internet twice, tried all tricks, followed any available advice, NO HELP. It already cost me a lot of time and nerves. You can spare your time folks, with some cars, it will not help, unless APPLE publishes a proper patch. My car is a Mazda CX-7. When I was buying it, I actually tested the BT connection. It worked fine. I would have not bought the car, had it not been working. It stopped working after I upgraded to iOS8. What shall I do now?

APPLE, do you understand constructive? If you want to spare us from fumbling with a malfunctioning system, driving without handsfree, if you want to spare our nerves, allow us to downgrade to iOS7 !!!! You be constructive. Solve the matter but in the meantime, let us go back to the old system, that you and we know will work just as it did before. Why are the iOS7 files not authorized (signed) by APPLE any more? Why wont you allow your valued customers to choose between iOS8 and iOS7? At least until all bugs and flaws are fixed?

BE CONSTRUCTIVE AND GIVE US THE CHOICE. THANK YOU.

Eddie from Bratislava

Sep 28, 2014 10:30 PM in response to Schembrirg

i am having the same problem. The phone connects to the car but says "no network". This happens after a few days of good connectivity at which time the network show's as "att". I exchanged the phone to a brand new one with apple and same thing. Few days of good then network changes to "no network" and that's that. Only thing that helps if resetting the settings but it's only a temporary fix. What the f*** Apple?!?! This would have NEVER happened if Jobs was still alive!

Oct 1, 2014 3:05 PM in response to Schembrirg

I have had the the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.02 for less than 2 days. It have never connected to my car via bluetooth. I have reset to factory settings, reset network settings, renamed the phone (some of the suggested fixes from online); I have contacted apple care, and visited the apple store today. Nothing has worked and it still does not connect. One of the primary reasons I have a smartphone is to use it in the car, I'm considering returning my 6 because my 4s and 5s worked perfectly with the bluetooth. I really don't want to do that! I would love a solution for this.

Bluetooth connection issues iPhone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.