Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since updating to IOS 8 Yahoo Mail is not working

I Updated my IPad and Iphone to IOS 8. Sinc the it takes to Yahoo mail a long time to load.

ONce loaded fed the page seems to freeze - can not click on mail etc.

I Have to reload the page and then SOMETIMES the problem is corrected. At other time I have to close out the entire page and

rexpensive a new link. I did not have this problem before.

CAn an any one help

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 8:24 AM

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Go to Settings>Mail Yahoo and delete the account. Note that messages on the iPod will be deleted unless you are using a paid Yahoo account since the the free account is POP3

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2014 8:24 AM in response to Ken Mcintire

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Go to Settings>Mail Yahoo and delete the account. Note that messages on the iPod will be deleted unless you are using a paid Yahoo account since the the free account is POP3

Nov 20, 2014 10:19 AM in response to Ken Mcintire

My Yahoo mail isn't working properly since I've gotten my 6 plus. it keeps showing that I have messages but no new ones populate. Sometimes they do but most of the time they don't. Also sometimes when they show up and i click to open them I get an error message telling me that the content was not downloaded and it won't come up at all. I've rebooted my phone, erased and reentered my email and I'm still having the same issues. It ***** because I've missed a few very important emails because of this nonsense.

Since updating to IOS 8 Yahoo Mail is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.