Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. I am trying to load videos taken on my Canon EOS700D but iMovie says that there is no camera connected. Can anyone advise me how to get iMovie to recognise my camera?

iMovie does not recognise my camera and says there is no camera connected. I should say that before trying to get the videos to load from the camera I downloaded the videos onto iPhoto and had expected that iMovie would bring them across as used to happen when I used a different camcorder. However, iMovie did not bring them across so I then connected the camera (via the USB port on the Mac) and got the message that the camera is not connected. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to how I get the videos into iMovie....

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 12:53 PM

1 reply

Hi. I am trying to load videos taken on my Canon EOS700D but iMovie says that there is no camera connected. Can anyone advise me how to get iMovie to recognise my camera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.