Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i try to get log on to the itunes store, says accessing store that the screen goes white and only the apple symbols is in the top box...nothing else...WHY

okay i have been trying to access the itunes store from my computer and after i click the tab the words accessing itunes store scroll across screen the the screens goes white and only the apple symbols is in the box.....WHY. Is the store down??

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 2:56 PM

2 replies

Sep 28, 2014 11:51 AM in response to jodi o

Hello there jodi o,

It sounds like you are unable to access the iTunes Store on your computer. I would recommend you use the following article to help troubleshoot that:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

If the issue persists after using the info for your operating system in the above article, here is the more advanced version with further troubleshooting info:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

If you are using Windows, you should also try the information in this article:

Apple software on Windows: May see performance issues and blank iTunes Store

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

i try to get log on to the itunes store, says accessing store that the screen goes white and only the apple symbols is in the top box...nothing else...WHY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.