Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find U2 album Songs of Innocence in my library.

I see U2 album songs of Innocence in iTunes store, which shows price is purchased.

But, they only play preview with streaming, in the store. And I can't find the album in my library.

Where can I download the album?

TYI

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 6:27 PM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2014 10:09 AM in response to albatro55

If you're using iOS 7 or 8, tap on the Settings app, then on "Music", and then check "Show All Music" is on. Then go to the Music app and find the album. Click on Download and that's it. You should also be able to download it by going to the "Purchased" link under "Quick Links" on the right-hand side of the iTunes Store homepage and selecting "Music".

If you're using an old version of iOS such as iOS 6.1.6 or lower (until 4.3.3), go to the iTunes app, tap on "More", "Purchased" and "Music", then tap on "Not on This iPhone/iPod/iPad" and search for the album.

I can't find U2 album Songs of Innocence in my library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.