Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call Failed iPhone 6

Hello,

I'm currently using an iPhone 6 128GB model with T-Mobile since launch. I been enjoying the phone very much except for the calling part.

I'm still running iOS 8.0 and getting call failed after 30~40 minutes into the call.

I have contacted apple support and was suggested on resetting the network settings, which I have done. This however did not resolve the issue.

I have also contacted t-mobile and received no answer from t-mobile.

I do a lot of phone conversations and the call dropping is getting very frustrating. I have tried turning off the wi-fi (Same result) turning on wi-fi (Same result) and lastly tried wi-fi calling (never dropped call).

Since I'm not in a wi-fi area at all times, using wi-fi calling isn't going to resolve the issue for me.

Has anyone experienced the issue on the iPhone 6 and have a solution?

Any help is greatly appreciated! 🙂

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 25, 2014 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2014 12:32 PM

Go to your cellular settings and then go to "Enable LTE" and select "DataOnly" and your problem shall be fixed

2 replies

Aug 29, 2015 5:24 PM in response to espltd202

I Have iPhone 6 unblocked running on iOS 8.4.1(12H321) I have the same problem I have tried almost everything please can you tell me a solutio. Also i do not have enable LTE option I have tried the codes *#31# they are all not working

my phone does not make any calls neither it sends sms but mms and 3G are working

i dont understand what's the problem. I live in France and am using brogues telecom . I also tried other network sims they all don't wirk in call or sms.

sometimes it says call failed otherwise it ends the calls with just two beeps.

please Apple help me out

Thanks

Call Failed iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.