Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgraded to iOS8.0.2, iPad2 still have 'no service,' problem.

Still same problem even upgraded to iOS 8.0.2. To rectify, need to restart device. But, for one day, need to restart about 3 to 4 times. Huhu

iPad 2, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 12:34 AM

(A) Try reset iPad

Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears

(B) Try reset all settings

Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings

16 replies

Sep 29, 2014 4:20 AM in response to MrAzwan

IVe been dont Ng the hard reset for a week and it doesn't make me ch difference. Cellular keeps dropping out.

but

just did the 'reset all settings' under settings, general

and things are good..... Cellular works....system is faster....I'll see how it goes for a couple of days.....but might be worth trying if you are having problems......

Oct 3, 2014 2:00 PM in response to MrAzwan

I Have ipad 1st generation still works like new,because I never upgraded,with every upgrade you're mesing up you're system and that's what appl wants,so you have to buy a new one.i upgraded my iPad 3 now slow freezing and shouts down,and you can't do anything abouth it,you have to buy a new one,no ressetin or anything will help,

so if like the way you'r iPhone or iPad is working don't never UPGRADE

After upgraded to iOS8.0.2, iPad2 still have 'no service,' problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.