Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any problems with this new down load iOS 8.0.2?

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 2:32 AM

8 replies

Sep 26, 2014 6:29 AM in response to rvlady

i have iphone 5s.today i update to ios 8.0.2 after it my cell has showing no service automatically within short intervals.Total signal was lost & no service will shown after getting restart iphone it will register to the network again.This problem occurs after update done on today only.My carrier has no problem in Services as i have samsung s5 also with same carrier Idea (India) at the same time it will show full network / signal.

Sep 26, 2014 4:09 PM in response to rvlady

I have had a couple of times of loosing Wifi connectivity after phone is in standby for a couple of hours or so. Will go back into wifi settings, and try to get it to scan for service, and it says can't scan for networks. Even if I turn wifi off for a few minutes, and then turn it back on, it won't find my network. I have to power off the phone, then power it back on in order for it to scan for networks and then if will find my network again. I am using an Iphone 6 plus and the new update 8.0.2. Did not have any problems at all using IOS 8.0

Oct 6, 2014 11:53 AM in response to rvlady

Since downloading 8.0.2 on my 5c Imessage has stopped working. Have tried every recommendation to no avail. Also phone has become very glitchy with text stopping working having to exit and re start text. Also noticed that when i plug in my headphones they work fine but when i unplug them the phone stays in headphone mode. Unable to make or receive calls unless i plug in headphones or restart phone. This update destroyed my phone!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.