Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 recall

Will there be a recall on the iPhone 6 and 6 plus in light of the recent bluetooth, battery and housing issues?

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 6:59 AM

32 replies

Sep 26, 2014 7:04 AM in response to misbell

We wouldn't know, but I'd be willing to bet my house that NO, no recall is even remotely possible. All issues are resolvable via updates to iOS. Apple listens very carefully and watches what things people are struggling with. We may not hear much, but behind the scenes they are always working hard to address any issues.

And on the housing issues, I'm guessing you're referring to bending iPhones? That one's just a bunch of hooey in the first place. The press has blown this one so out of proportion, it's laughable. The phone's are not easily bent. All one has to do is show reasonable common sense and don't put it in their back pocket and sit on it.

Sep 28, 2014 7:48 AM in response to lobsterghost1

They bend in your front pocket. I cannot believe Apple released this phone. The iPhone 5 was junk, I sent it back after 4 days and three trips to apple for phone swap outs, due to wifi issues. My 5s has tons of low memory crashes. By the way, not only mine, I've checked plenty of others and they are all the same.... low memory crashes.

So what does Apple do? They release the iPhone 6 with a larger operating system and refuse to upgrade the memory. To top it off, the phones bend.

Totally unacceptable, Apple should be ashamed.

Sep 28, 2014 8:09 AM in response to Shotzi21

Shotzi21 wrote:

They bend in your front pocket. I cannot believe Apple released this phone. The iPhone 5 was junk, I sent it back after 4 days and three trips to apple for phone swap outs, due to wifi issues. My 5s has tons of low memory crashes. By the way, not only mine, I've checked plenty of others and they are all the same.... low memory crashes.

So what does Apple do? They release the iPhone 6 with a larger operating system and refuse to upgrade the memory. To top it off, the phones bend.

Totally unacceptable, Apple should be ashamed.

Troll

Sep 28, 2014 8:29 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Oh really? Your answer to answer Apple's screw ups is to call me a name?

Here......

Shotzi21 Sep 23, 2012 1:05 AM Re: iPhone 5 wifi issues

Re: iPhone 5 wifi issues in response to tobifs

Same problem, WIFI issues!!! Connects to WIFI, then loses it. Then I connect and walk 10 feet away and back to no WIFI. This is really getting ridiculous. New iphone 5 and already WIFI and signal strength issues. My iphone 4 is fine and has been since day 1. Apple needs to address this issue or my phone 5 is going back!!

Sep 28, 2014 8:35 AM in response to Shotzi21

Shotzi21 wrote:

Oh really? Your answer to answer Apple's screw ups is to call me a name?

Here......

Shotzi21 Sep 23, 2012 1:05 AM Re: iPhone 5 wifi issues

Re: iPhone 5 wifi issues in response to tobifs

Same problem, WIFI issues!!! Connects to WIFI, then loses it. Then I connect and walk 10 feet away and back to no WIFI. This is really getting ridiculous. New iphone 5 and already WIFI and signal strength issues. My iphone 4 is fine and has been since day 1. Apple needs to address this issue or my phone 5 is going back!!

You're just ranting, which is against the terms you agreed to when you joined this forum. This isn't a complaint forum. If you have a question, ask it. But to come here and simply complain is trolling.

Oct 11, 2014 6:38 AM in response to misbell

All bending aside LOL! No seriously though, can anyone verify the validity of this article about recalling iphone 6 due to a design flaw and reciving a iwatch for free when it comes out? I really dont want to take back my phone because of the **** box. I was smart enough to open the box from the top and not like the idiot on live TV did in an angle. Plus, I've never heard of adobochronicles. Thanks for any input you can provide!

http://adobochronicles.com/2014/09/21/apple-recalls-all-iphone-6-and-6-plus-due- to-major-design-flaw/

iphone 6 recall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.