Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Quicktype has disappeared from my messaging. How can I get it back? I just update my IOS 8 to the 8.2

My quicktype has disappeared from my messaging. I have even updated to the IOS 8.2 to fix, but still not there. How do I get quicktype back?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1, locked out

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 8:46 AM

The new iOS is 8.0.2, but go into Settings>General>Keyboard and see if it still shows the keyboard installed. You can also try a reset on the phone to see if that will take care of it, by holding down the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone will reboot. This will not affect any of your data.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2014 8:46 AM in response to alisongibbs77

The new iOS is 8.0.2, but go into Settings>General>Keyboard and see if it still shows the keyboard installed. You can also try a reset on the phone to see if that will take care of it, by holding down the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone will reboot. This will not affect any of your data.

My Quicktype has disappeared from my messaging. How can I get it back? I just update my IOS 8 to the 8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.