Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus receiver earpiece buzzing

Just tried to make a phone call on my new 6 Plus and I'm noticing that there's some buzzing or vibrating in the earpiece whenever the other party is talking. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm going to try to exchange it. It definitely seems like a hardware problem.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 10:12 AM

I'm not experiencing this. Feel free to make an appointment at the Genius Bar and get your phone checked out.

10 replies

Sep 26, 2014 10:33 AM in response to dsocohen

IiPhone 6 plus can be brooking any time if you bot it in your pocket in your pans or jennies or if forgot and preach On it also will be brooking the body of the iPhone not god it is the bad and wrest of mead of apple I was waiting To bay the iPhone 6 plus but now after I see the body brooking so ezy I Chang my Maine when they bled strong body of iPhone 6 plus can't be brooking so ezy like the on we see in the market 19/09/2014 I will think agin

if they fix the body of the iPhone 6 plus to strong can't Be brook so ezy and stay always strait withe any preacher I will gonna be first on to bay

Aug 1, 2015 6:37 AM in response to diana jane kirkness

Believe it or not, I went back and they could hear the noise, so they swapped out my second phone for a new one. 2 days after having my third phone, it started having the same issue. It's driving me nuts. Apple has a real big issue on there hands. 3 iPhones later all with the same problem. That's a big deal. I'm very unhappy. HHope they can resolve this.

Aug 6, 2015 7:05 PM in response to diana jane kirkness

I Don't blame you. I am on my 4th iPhone 6 Plus. After having it 6 days, this phone also has developed a buzzing type noise again. I have decided just deal with it. I am absolutely tired of going back to the Apple Store. I love the phone, but Apple needs to really look into this. As far as the handsets that Apple gives you, they pull the replacements out of white boxes that have nothing written on them. Verizon told me that I would receive a refurbished set, which leads me to believe Apple does the same unfortunately, even though we as the customers fork out money for new sets.

iPhone 6 Plus receiver earpiece buzzing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.