Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes wont sync Music to Iphone 6 Plus

I have just purchased an Iphone 6 Plus and have tried to restore the backup from my 5S. Everything syncs apart from the music. Music I have purchased and saved will sync but nothing else will.

Searching the community posts I have followed every procedure that has been explained to no avail!

I then rest the phone to factory settings, and just set up as a new phone, I then manually added everything and again itunes will sync everything apart from the music. I can add and take away films, ringtones, pictures with no problems but Music, it just doesn't seem to be interested in anything unless I have purchased the items.

This includes me trying to manually add files as well as attempting to sync.

I have also deleted the music from the settings before attempting to sync and this does not work.

This has all started since the implementation of IOS 8. Having searched your forums this seems to be a popular problem with many reporting the same problem.

Apple can you please sort this out!!!!!

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 2:28 PM

5 replies

Oct 8, 2014 5:15 PM in response to onlyonedamo

I have the same problem with the iphone 6. No matter what I do I cannot sync my music. I can download music I've purchased from Apple, but cannot sync, which means all of my other music is just stuck in iTunes. I'm going to try to call somebody, but if this isn't going to be resolved soon, my phone is going back. I don't need 128 G of empty space.

Itunes wont sync Music to Iphone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.