Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put my name on my photos for copyright?

I would like to put my name on each photo mainly cor copyright purposes. How can I do that with IPhoto or Aperture? Thanks

Posted on Sep 27, 2014 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2014 1:00 PM

There are two ways.

• You can add an image with a signature or watermark, when you export an image
    • Select the photo in the Browser and use "File > Export > Version".
    • In the Export panel set the "Export Preset" to "Edit".
    • In the "Edit" panel select the export preset you want to use, then enable the "Watermark" checkmark and select the image file with the watermark or signature.
    • Now press the OK button.
    • In the export panel select your edited preset.
  • The other method is using the BorderFX plugin. It lets you add borders and all kinds of annotations to your images. You can use the the metadata tags you added to the images, captions, dates, etc. Download BorderFX here: http://www.iborderfx.com/BorderFX
  • 2 replies
    Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2014 1:00 PM in response to rhodajoe

There are two ways.

• You can add an image with a signature or watermark, when you export an image
    • Select the photo in the Browser and use "File > Export > Version".
    • In the Export panel set the "Export Preset" to "Edit".
    • In the "Edit" panel select the export preset you want to use, then enable the "Watermark" checkmark and select the image file with the watermark or signature.
    • Now press the OK button.
    • In the export panel select your edited preset.
  • The other method is using the BorderFX plugin. It lets you add borders and all kinds of annotations to your images. You can use the the metadata tags you added to the images, captions, dates, etc. Download BorderFX here: http://www.iborderfx.com/BorderFX
  • How do I put my name on my photos for copyright?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
    A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.